g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Saturday, April 26, 2003

*sighx.....been a long day.... as usual gloria didn't reply sms hahaha....hai~ dunno why, but sometimes.....it just upsets me. Stupid Alex....hahaha sometimes he should think before he says anything, stella calls everyone darling and even if she calls me that it dosen't mean anything. Hahaha dumbo. Poor sheena....that guy's such an arsehole. There are things I wanna say but its better to keep it to myself since this is a public blog so much today though it felt like a short day. Oh well...mugging at 9 and god knows how long I can last studying. I hope long enough lol. Oh well...

If Only Tears Could Bring You Back:

How do I start, tomorrow without you here,
Whose heart will guide me, when all the answers disappear,
Is it too late, are you too far gone to stay,
Distance forever, should never have to go away,
What can I do, you know I'm only half without you,
How can I make it through...

-chorus-
If only tears could bring you back to me,
If only love could find a way,
What I would do what I would give if you,
Return to me someday somehow someway,
If my tears could bring you back.....to me,

I'd cry you an ocean, if you'd sail on home on it,
Winds of emotion, will carry you and all they can,
just let cloud guide you, and your heart will chart the course,
Soon you'll be drifting, into the arms of your true north,
Look in my eyes, you'll see a million tears have gone by,
And still they not dry,

-Chorus-

I'd hold you close, and shout the words,
My only wish would be for,
For one more chance, for one last dance,
There's lots of things, that I would love and hold,

-Chorus-