g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Monday, April 28, 2003

*yawnz...
another day another dollar, I guess sometimes for me to love someone is alittle hard ever since the incident with shuhui years ago. Its funny isn't it? That after just one incident you just found it harder and harder to love. At this moment in time, liking someone is easy....but for me to wait for me to be patiently waiting for the person......aye.....its hard. Judging from incidents int eh past, I always ran away from the fact that I like someone, as lydia said: "I find that u always suppress ur feelings, then later on they come back hunting you". How true....right now.....I'm running away again. No point staying. Whoever that girl is....I won't disclose at all. My dear friends you can all keep guessing. In a way, I guess things between me and her would never even have anything to start, just a friendship which now appears alittle hollow. Think I'll go back to my flirtatious self once again, find someone, tell myself to love, but it just isn't true. Sounds evil yes I know. *sighx, life just dosen't get any better. oh well...wish she knew I missed her but just.....just don't wanna stay around anymore.