g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Sunday, June 29, 2003

hello people. I know I have't updated for nearly a month. well.....not much news about me. Stella has given up and we seldom talk these days cos she doesn't come online. Nicole and I don't really talk these days. So basically I don't have an emotional life. Hm.....in anywayz...I've revived the old CS clan which me and weitang created 3 yrs ago. I don't know why but i decided to begin the black wolves one more time. All my members are strong players and I'm the weakest among them and the scary thought is that some of them have the potential to continue growing. They are good people and it would be interesting to watch them all get better. Hahaha but you know whats the cool thing? One of my members mist is quite a beauty hehehe but as a clan leader i can't go after her because of my duties to the clan. Oh sigh