g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Thursday, May 08, 2003

so much on my mind so much so that I don't know how to start. I went to town today meeting dawn and vanessa. Dawn looks alot better from the last time I saw her...kinda more hot. We went to Espirit and the 2 girls were shopping....I found myself drifiting and wondering and thinking.....stoning to be exact.I went home alone on the train filled with questions. Questions I thought god would have asked me about edith, the woman whom I have truely ever had deep feelings for. Q1) Have you ever loved anyone...yea. Q2) did u sacrifice anything important for her....yea...alot....Q3) would you like her to return....guess not...people change and now god knows how she is....Q4) if given a chance to turn back time to change the things that happened, would you?.....mixed feelings no direct answer.....Thats all I can ask myself I guess. I was walking home....laden with all these thoughts and the worse thing that could happen....I saw shuhui. I couldn't recognise her but I guess....I guess my instinct just told me it was her. She was wearing the same jacket I bought for her after we broke up I guess somethings haven't changed. In a way....I don't regret not being with her.......life was shit when she played with my feeling, I feel like a fool for giving so much for her....she just wasen't worth it. I think I'll end here..no mood to carry on. I quote from celest a friend whose.....gone? she once said..."living, bleeding its all the same isn't it?" kinda true now taht I think about it