g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Monday, May 05, 2003

Well its the end of another paper...soon it'll be wednesday and its tuxedo day.....sharon(my cousin) is getting married and I have to rush tehre after my paper.....hm......what bothers me now...don't u think that there are times when friends don't need you and they chuck you aside and just think that you'll be there when they need you...classic examples..edith....I don't know I guess everyone in my life except those special few like mingyun...dawn....and biqin.....they make it a point to ask how am I and stuff...check on me and stuff. I admit I dun make a good friend but I do try my best to be there and look out for everyone...I'm not god but I try my best. *sighx
I guess sometimes I shouldn't bother with most people and just concentrate on those who mean more to me. I'm considering putting this as a private page and you'll need a password to access. I'll give only a few people the password. If u want it just e mail me and I'll think about giving. I'm thinking of disappearing from a few people's lives now the way I always do. there are a few such people in mind and on top of the list is gloria.
oh well I'll keep everyone posted.