g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Heyx all....schools began and life has been really hectic once more. Yet I prefer it this way. Hate rotting and thinking too much when i have too much free time, but being a deep thinker has always been my way. I've began distancing myself from the clan and I've taken leave and left Samantha and my god sis kimberly in charge. I'm running away from something and I don't want to face it. Sound like a coward? No its not that I am. Its just that I've thought of all available scenario's and this is the best. Running away is the only thing i know how to handle emotional issues.

In anyway...Wanted to catch twins effect just now with ruby but dumb cinema's were showing it at a really late timeslot. Might be catching it on frieday after I get my hair-cut cos I hate my fringe drooping over my eyes. Tuesdays really suck. Damn CA lesson last's for about 4-5 hrs with lecture(2hrs), tutorials(1 1/2 hrs) and lab (2 hrs). God its the first time I've been so shagged studying in poly. I want home alst night really tired and fraustrated.
Hm...guess this is all I have to say. Might update soon again who knows