g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Hey all. I wanna blog now but i dun know where to start. Been through mood swings the past weeks and now I see myself as going through a dark corridor without see'ing an end in sight. Its lonely yes but I am starting to like it. In a weird way its beautiful. I am really gonna get down with studying real soon. As soon as the clan trails are over and admin matters completed, trasition of decision making abilities to key members and letting mervyn take on my exco. Sigh so much to do so much to do. I;ve been telling myself that so often that now I really believe i have alot to do. Falling behind school work and soon I might have to put my friends aside too. This corridor might be lonely but the darkness has always been my intimate friend and one day I might see the light at the end of the corridor, until then the dark loneliness shall be my one and only companion. Dun worry i ain't diabolical or anything dudes and chicks you guys should know me better that i won't go mad. Well...thinking of the song let me go let you go. It reflects my daily mood beautifully