g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Monday, August 18, 2003

hey pep's sorry for not blogging for over 2 weeks haha....hm...don't know what to update or what to say. Well...I saw shuhui in campus yesterday. For those who don't know who she is, she was my ex girlfriend. After so long she finally said hi to me. I don't wish to say what happened. But I spoke to felice about it and she did counsel me rather well. Anoter event was qwendolyn, she is going through events I went through yrs ago. I fear if she does not have the guidance of a priest or a true christian she might turn onto the path of insanity. I was blessed with the help and guidance of a christian school and friends like dawn. I am unable to help her as many know I am a irregular...a person who believes in the existance of god and honours him although people do not realise it. Alas...my distance from god has been great of late. I have grown distant from him. Hm...I have not introduced felice have I? Well I think the only person who knows who she is would be XQ as for my other friends what can I say? Hm...she's younger(don't ask me her age if u wanna know e mail me), she's understanding in a way that exceeds her age, she's mature yet inside of her I sense her free spirited nature. If there would be a female version of my thinking and ways and behaviour it would more or less be her. As I shared the shuhui incidents and memories with her she could instantly guess my thoughts and in a way bring back memories and answer questions which my heart avoided. But one thing she said surprised me..."you still care alot and feel for her" strange isn't it? I mean...it wouldn't be true. If my heart would keep anyone it would only be Edith...but no...I rufuse to keep anyone in my heart now. Yet I shall confess something...I might have something for felice...my friends tell me what do I do? Since the end of audrey my feelings have not solidified for anyone mostly I've had flings and stupid actions which I lived to regret...people like amanda and xingying. I've put the past behind me and I've stopped flirting...Haven't oggled at anyone since I began the clan...and since school began. Wondering my sexuality? hahaha go and guess. Please to those close to me who are reading this tell me...what do I do with felice? Hide,run or stay? what do I do?