g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Sunday, August 03, 2003

hey people...its 7:35 in the morning i'm suppose to be preparing for school but here i am at my com ready to be late for class yet again. Couldn't sleep last night so I decided to give XQ a call, we spoke awhile and I realised how lonely I've become inside. With my lack of trust in guys (I'm a guy yet i don't trust guys weird but I have my reasons) and me hollowing up inside of myself its no wonder why I'm lonely. I don't know why but I'm thinking of emiko now. She is returning on the 8th but would she be the same as when she left? There wasn't a goodbye nor was there anything said between us even before she left. Would she still have her crush on me? I doubt..I really doubt cos she's a pretty wild child. Would we fulfill the promise of going out together when she returns? Even more doubts.

Life is really a lonely journey, We came into this world alone, we leave it alone...I'm tired once more...I think I'll take a break from all my chat programs. My nick will still be there and stuff so if anyone needs a listening ear I'm there but I won't go approaching you guys for now...its time out for me


Gareth Gates:
Evergreen
"I'm gonna take this moment and make it last forever
I'm gonna give my heart away and pray we'll together
cos your the one good reason
your the only girl i ever need
cos your more beautiful then I've ever seen
I'm gonna take this night and make it evergreen"