g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Friday, August 01, 2003

harlow people. I have 15 mins more before i leave the house. Going for the NJC concert later but meeting Vanessa for dinner.....when was the lasst time i met her god knows time to catch up. Hm...Wish i had a pic to show u guys how i will look tonight kinda retarded bringing a blazer with me but no choice lar wear pants and shirt but no jacket except for the blazer and my nike one. So don't have much of a choice but to drag the blazer out to use. Hm....nothing much to update hahahaha my life is quite sian when I don't go and flirt right? But life is stable though boring when I don't flirt. Oh heck leave it be...shall go style my hair now and be early if not vanessa will have my arse(which is very cute by the way anyone wanna touch and see?) cya all around