g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Hahahaha harlow people....updating while having 5 more mins to my lesson. Anyway...went out shopping with sheena yesterday someone please remind me never to go shopping with a girl again. Sigh...I hate shopping cos its so tedious and finding something for sheena is really hard. Now u guys know why i seldom go out to shop cos i really hate walking from shop to shop to find something to wear. I bought her a pair of ear-rings(bloody hell first time hear me buying soemthing for a girl) which she was eye'ing last friday. Let me remind u all here that she means nothing more then a friend. She was rather happy but I hope she knows that it does not mean i am going to shower her with gifts. It was so sweet of XQ to sms me last night when she didn't see me online and asking me if i was alright. I was really touched. Thanks girl...PS to XQ: sorry for biting at u last night I guess I was just realy tired...Going to town again to find something for sheena and this time we better get it fast cos I REALLY REALLY hate shopping........


hm...Haven't seen mingyun online I wonder how is she...Sigh women are nothing but trouble no wonder i prefer to hollow myself infront of my com then to go out with them. Hm...going for the concert with sheena and vanessa on friday (why do u think I would go shopping with sheena if not for the concert. Most prob might ask vanessa to go for a drink with me after the concert and catch up with her. Hm....this should be it will up date if i have the time cya llama's.