g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

hm..I shall begin today not in my cheery or playful tone. Instead I shall be serious. Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a bloody flirt. Thos closer to me knows that I am not who I seem...for deep inside there is a special someone called Edith. As you cna read from almost all of my previous post's...her name is always mentioned. I went to catch 2 Fast 2 Furious today and like any other day an sms came through...what i didn't expect was the msg to have come from Edith. I did what I had to do and exchanged formalities and ask how she was. In just 3 msg's I ended off. Ever since I decided to bury things I felt for her I've adopted this approach. In any case...I don't know what possessed me to call her. We spoke of course...15 mins later we ended the call. Through out the conversation I kept myself at check for fear of burried feeligns rising once more. She told me it was her 2nd anniversary with her bf and that he had gotten her a diamond pendant. She began telling me why he got it. When she ended she asked me something which I still can hear through my head..."Why are you so quiet". I didn't notice it but I was deep in thought...in a way...I was happy for her...truly happy yet truly sad it couldn't have been me. Her bf is a very lucky man. I stalled and didn't answer her...though she wanted an explanation thankfully another call came through for her mother and she had to go. Its been 20 mins since I put the call down with her. Something occured to me..."if you let the one whom you love be with someone she loves and yet u can smile and be happy for the bliss she has then you have found true love". I guess I've began to move on. With the lack of emotion inside of me and with the past being burried as it is I guess I've closed another chapter in my life.

In any case...I've found courage to move on with my life...my friends whom I love dearly and my clan which I've been building in memory of my past friendship with Weitang. A new chapter begins...hopefully...the character Edith would remain in the previous chapter and not move into the new one...