g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Saturday, July 19, 2003

Heylo gang...Sorry for not updating for over a week. Hm....heres a quick update. The week has been the same but I've been playing basketball again! WooHOO! I miss the game coss I couldn't find time to play lasts semester due to long hours in school. Went jogging today and sparred with lilian and boy did she give me a big blue black on my shin and it stings man. Anyway... saw cheryl wong today at bishan mac's she looks better then she was and much attractive. She said i seem to have put on weight....=\.....and kahwai said the same thing too gosh...depressing but I've decided to try my best to lose weight and the big big tyre around my tummy area. Hm....besides the usual crappy'ness of my class and the other lame stuff my do I don't think theres anything to update about my week....oh yes one more thing....Went down to changi hospital yesterday to keep mingyun company after her physio ended. She sid her knee gets abit wobbly after theraphy so I decided to keep an eye on her, don't want anything to happen to her. As I walked out of 7-11 after purchasing a snickers bar she sms me to say her dad had dropped by unexpectedly to pick her up. Sigh~ suay or suay man.....anyway....I went home from simei hahaha. Oh yea mingyun if u r reading this don't feel bad k? but next time we try again hahaha