g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

morning all...doing my blog my 15 to school how cool is that hahaha. First i wannaa complain. Dumb ants got into my breakfastan now i'm reduced to munching on tim tam's damn it. Thank god for their creation or i would be starving. Anyway...the weeks been alright so far but the real challenge comes tomorrow, class's end at 3 and I need to fly down to the pl fun fair which ends at 5 hm......then training at 7 which I am so lazy to attend but lilian will kill me if i don't go. And...............thats about it. Sunday's the class barbecue and singapore's birthday is on saturday. Hm....saw joleen last night and played CS with her, kimberly and terry when i was suppose to be studying hahaha asshole. But it was nice having a game wiith her after so long. Well I have 12 more mins to school but i wanna listen to huang hun so i shall leave u all here ciaoz!