g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Hey all...yea realised I haven't been writing very much at all. Something is wrong but I don't really know what. I realised i haven't been talking to many people, when i met dawn yesterday i realised my silence, even with biqin and van i was also rather quiet not really myself. Maybe its a new change in me or maybe just a mood swing I don't know. I really really prefer being silent these days the only people i can construct more then 10 sentences with are my jie(kim), XQ and felice. Sigh...sometimes i just sit there in a daze listening to music and rotting. Its bad makes me sound psychotic but no I'm not I'm perfectly fine. Lately been thinking of edith again, stupid yes but it happens. I still live in the past and all the conversations we had. Parts of me still long for the past but I know it can never happen. Loving someone came so easy for me before, those who know me well should know that fact but these days...I've just lost all drive. Maybe its maturity as age catches up with me maybe not. hahaha there i go blabbering rubbish. Well...guess I shall end here. Don't worry my friends I'm fine just going through a period of change i guess