g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Morning dude's and chick's. Been a while since i blogged hm...not much of change except feeling really stress and super dejected. Reasons being the exams which i am still un-prepared for, the clan and something else which i shan't say. Woke up this morning feeling lethargic so i lazed in bed and rolled around abit. Kinda realised I wanna go back to the carefree and free spirited person I was when poly began. I admit I've been interested in someone for well over a month but I feel somewhat drained. Having feelings for someone is not an easy thing nor is it always smooth sailing. I understand all that but I guess I can't take that price. Well back to being a monk and drawing myself back into hiding. Will update again when my papers are over hopefully not so stressed by then