g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Friday, September 26, 2003

Morning people! Just finished my shower and its 1:17 am now haha. Really had alot of fun today, Zai, nicholas and rudra got me a present. I was so touched you should have seen my face. Its been years since sch mates actually got me a present. I haven't celebrateed my birthdya besides with family and close friends cos I hate revealing my birthdate. There are still some close friends who don't know cos I refuse to reveal hahaha. Those guys actually found out which made me super surprised.
They bought me after shower cologne. Kinda has a fantastic scent to it and I used it when i went out with them just now. We went to NYDC for dinner. It was so cute, so much laughter and chatter I really really love those guys. I haven't had so much fun even with Weitang and the otehrs in secondary school, perhaps this is the difference of those guai guys and the wild ones. When we finished up with dinner they bought me and wee hian a birthday cake!!! (wee hian's birthday is one day be4 me) It was quite a surprise cos I was the one who wanted to bring wee hian out for dinner to treat him but int he end i was treated to myself hahahaha. They sang us a birthday song at NYDC really really loud and everyone was looking at us oh my god so paiseh. The company was fantastic. Each time I go out with the guys its really thrill fun. After that we went for a karaoke session. We went to cuppage...sigh the place me and shuhui went last time. Memories flooded back but now I think I can go back there cos I have new and happy memories of the time i had witht eh guys. We lamed around and stuff really really dumb. We sang sogns till we got horse throats. I bought them a round of beer for the great time they gave me. Truly this is a moment that will stay locked in my heart like a picture which will remain unfadable. Thanks guys cheers to you all again