g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Morning all its now sunday and erm...about 7. Going to work at my the company my brother is wokring in. They couldn't finish their present shipment so my brother drag me down to help finish. sheesh talk about working on a sunday. Might not even get paid. Well...things have been going on great. M...edith has once more gone missing. Each time i tried to call she does not even pick up or call me back. My sms's are also ignored by her so now i dun really bother anymore. Thanks dawn I guess you are right again that girl isn't worth it and all she does is make use of me. Thanks sheena i will move on and show more care for nora haha. Lilian thanks as well for asking me questions to get me going...kinda like food for thought eh? Well so it end. I closed the chapter to that girl months ago now it just seems she was another image that came up in my present chapter. But truly it does not end here. When she comes to SP no doubt she will come look for me aagain...we shall wait and see what happens then.