g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Haha's..sorry for the lack of updates people. Been busy lately and really tired so seldom online. Thanks guys for reading my blog really touching..anyway~ Went for floorball training yesterday and it was fun although the lack of exercise has made my body ache like crazy. Let me tell you guys what is tycho. Going into the game as a subsituate and scoring less then 5 mins intot he game and the first goal of the game. hahahaha i scored yesterday adn it was damn hilarious. Sent my x box for modifications today and hope to get it back by this weekend and play hahaha. Hm...exams are coming but decided to work hard this sem. Next mon onwards i'll be cooping myself up in the library once more and mugging. Er...dun think i missed out anything...except...V day hahaha. I won't disclose anything =X