g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Seriously i wish I could curse and swear like mad right now. Just finished the data comm paper...it was bad man....really bad. Think I won't be able to go to philipines anymore. Guess I have to come back to campus to take my supp paper. Sigh~ not exactly in the best of moods still. Couldn't sleep last night and didn't have any idea who to turn too, all my friends are having their exams and stuff so couldn't think of anyone to turn to so I dropped linda a msg. We talked for awhile but she had to go to bed so I was rolling in bed for awhile. Woke up this morning with the dread of going to school and was still pretty much farked in my mood. Sigh~ time has not been kind to me I guess. Well gotta go now the guys are waiting downstairs for me to study for tomorrows paper. Just hope I dun go jumping out the window tonight so I can take the paper tomorrow. Hm..cya all.