g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Good morning all...man what a night...I've been thinking too much for my own good again. Thinking of things maybe i shouldn't have and then bothering my friends with my shit. I did what i never thought i would do again...I actually gave shuhui a call last night. I had my reasons and it was because of edith. *shakes head* the only girl who can still bring tears to well up in my eyes, but what connection does edith have to shuhui? It was because of shuhui that i met edith on that fateful saturday evening over 2 years ago. Another issue that did bother me was weitang..but I've classified it as hopeless. Insofar as I know me and him are like leaves lost in the wind never to find the same tree. I've lost my maturity haven't I. Where was the guy who wouldn't get bothered by this matters anymore. I guess I hid it inside me too long and now its all bursting out. I shall go missing again. Haven't done this for a long time for those who've known me long. Its time i went missing and got over all this shit by myself. Tc ya'll~

Unmistakable

And so I found you again
Each time I hear anything about you my tears just keep falling
When I needed someone there badly you’d magically appear
A beautiful angel whose radiance would never fail to uplift me
My times of pain, hardship, betrayal and weakness
You always were the one whom I’d seek to turn to
Though there’s a driving rift I sincerely believe that time might guide me
The very same way it did when we first met…