g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Monday, October 20, 2003

Afternoon all...Didn't go to school today. Taken ill with a flu and cough. Haha don't intend to see a doctor but my friends would murder me if they know I didn't. Quick update...hm.....actually nothing to update. Haven't been anywhere or stuff so kinda nothing to update. Well nothing to say so I shal just leave you guys with another one of my works. Cya~

EnchantƒÕ

So long it¡¦s been, I¡¦m still dying to know you
Months it¡¦s been since you¡¦ve caught my eye,
Faithfully I pray for fate to acquaint us,
I saw perfection in your beauty,
Your radiance holds my heart captive,
Your eyes keeping me spellbound.
Alas¡Ka fear for beauty shattering apart holds me back,
Thus grows a cloud of doubt in me,
Would it be possible to out-stretch to this love¡K