g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Hello people! My overseas attachement has been approved!!! Weee~~~~! It means I'm going overseas to do my 3 month job thingy which every poly student has to complete. I'll be back only probably 20th of november? hahahaha the heck witht he date. I'm gonna be pretty busy helping out in school with the packing of things which the schoool is shipping there and stsuff so I won't be able to come online so often to blog! Oh yes quick update...had alot of fun last saturday. Went out with XQ, BQ, mikko, Vanessa and ting ying. We went to eat then went to catch 28 days later it was a stupid show dun catch it. Then.....erm......this week has been hectic so many projects to rush hahahaha but yes!!!!!!!! I get to go overseas to do my attachment!!!!!!!1 woot~~!!!!