g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Monday, October 27, 2003

Hey people..I know I haven't been online. Reason...com is nutty and I'm lazy to use it at most times anyway. Haha..getting to be lazy to use the com..interesting isn't it? Well...been studying having a change of heart. Time to mug and mug cos I wanna go philippines. Hm...not much of updatess in my life. Found a new hope and its hope of a beautiful tomorrow that guides me on. Hahaha...I can't explain why I siad that its just what I feel. Well...I guess I'm happier? Maybe,maybe not...oh well I'm unpredictable. Oh well cheer'ios and till after my exams.

Sapped

Initially I was dazzled I truly was
But now it just seems I’ve become quite lost
Not knowing what I really want
To know you or just keep things the way they are
A secret admirer who’s losing the feeling
Or a desperate little boy who longs for you