g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

*yawn* Ok time to update and seriously update. All my previous post's do not reveal much but ehre it goes. I'm currently working at some networking company called pericomp solutions. Really dumb place and one of the managers stella tan is a real bit*h. Hm...the job requires me to run around the island and do the job of a bangalah. I guess its time to be patient and humble to learn eh? hm...Life has been mundane with this job so nothigns really happening.

Off the note..
Had a really weird dream that still scares me alittle 2 nights ago. It was about natalie hm.....it started off as me meeting her at some concert hall located somewhere near ity hall..the closes place would have to be the esplanade but the location was really dark and alittle creepy. I had gone down early to the location but the security guard told me the concert was cancelled at the last moment and refunds would be given. Feeling pissed I took the route back whre i came from hoping to bump into nat. A call came on my mobile and suprise surprise it was nat. haha anyway..she was complaining that she was at the concert venue and the guard told her the same thing as well. kinda weird that i missed her along the way but I turned back and walked back to find her. While talking to her about the sudden cancelation of the concert on my cell there a suden scream through the phone and in the air. It was nat's, I ran to the direction of the screams only to find a man in a cloak over her he was in really dark clothing and it was too dark to see his face. He as stading over her and had this bloody weird finger movement. After that night she was missing and soon enough friends around me began behavnig really weird..they had the same weird finger movements and it was passed on kinda like a vampire disease. Okay it sounds crazy yes but the scream still goes through my head each time i think about it. I've always been a person who see's my dreams as visions cos its really dega vu at most times. So in this case i'm worried about what this dream implys about the safety of nat. Sigh...ok i'm mad haha...i'll end here...cya all