g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Sunday, June 13, 2004

I've fallen sick...my temperature is 38.3 degree's. Cool rite? anyway...was feeling shitty so called dawn and told her i couldn't go out with her today. Told her i was ill and guess what? She decided to coe by my place instead. haha...she came at 1+ and bought me lunch but the interesting thing is she bought liang teh(herbal tea) and pi pa kao(er....chinse cough syrup) for me. It was the first time a girl did so much for me and she even opene the herbal tea and cough syrup for me haha. Sigh...then we nua'ed the whole afternoon and watched VCD's. I was so sleepy and tired but she was a sight for sore eyes hehe forgot that this girl is actually pretty haha. In any case...The job hazards are getting higher and higher and the job has stressed me so badly that I sleep with nightmares of my job. Hm...its kinda nice to have a good friend like dawn. Hm...thats all i think i wanan go sleep....nitenite all