g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Sunday, June 27, 2004

okok...sorry the lack of updates. Been working on something lately so kinda preoccupied. YES!!! my job is about to be over I'm so blardy happy. 1 more week to go yes yes yes!!! Anyway..me and nora had our 6th month ani yesterday but we celebrated on saturday instead. Finally took a neo print with her after much grumbling cos i hate taking pictures. Well...it was a happy day for me altogether. Hm...oh yea dun catch chronicles of riddick its such a waste of money,bad story,69 mins worth of shit and i practically rotted there. Haha anyway Curious to know what I've been working on? Heres a sneak peek

I was contemplating as to if i should have this written...or should i say typed.
I shall first say that for those who thought they knew me they might find new revelations
from what can be found in these lines. For those who don't know me then welcome to my world.
I won't begin with my baby years,my first toothache or the day that i wet my shorts in
kindergarden. Instead it would be a more..."alvin" topic. The events that changed me into
such an emotional person, notably my love life.Events such as my first crush, my longest
feelings for anyone, my first kiss, my greatest betrayl in 18 yrs and my first taste of love.

Why my emotional life? Simply cos some people have called my love life a drama serial
re-enacment or just a fairy tale. What you would read are events that went through my eyes
and my privte thoughts and emotions. Enough with the bush beating lets get to it shall we?








So how does it found? Comments comments!