g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

hm....I've broken up with nora for about 1 week and 1 day already. Hm...Not as sad anymore cos I've considered brekaing up with her for about a month or so. Oh well...anyway~ my birthday just passed yesterday and some friends of mine were really sweet. Jingxi,dawn and vanessa were always there to make me special though i keep forgetting my birthday. Nora was the only one who bought me a gift and i love it so very much. Its posters of yoda, jingo fet, anakin skywalker and obi wan. Hehe characters from star wars. Sigh..spent the night with vanessa having dinner and catching up on old times and talking about stuff which are really private. Hm...well...I don't know what i can say or what i should anymore as well. I'm growing up I guess..