g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Okay..I know i'm flirtatious i know i seem disloyal to her at times. deep down inside I know i love her so much that I would give her anything. Went into the kitchen with the cookies she bought me,but my mom asked who it was from and when i mentioned nora my mom just said "don't mention your girlfriend infront of me". I was rather pissed but i kept quiet. I mean...i'm kinda like 19 and i think i know whats good and bad for me. Either that or my mom think's i'll always be a kid and be with her all my life. Sigh...I love her...Somethings been disturbing me as well...I think my classmate william likes her as well. It's weird yes i know but i can tell it when this happens cos it happeend once and i got hurt bad. I'm choosing not to say much cos it's just the new me i guess. Sigh...quite abit on my mind but i don't wanna say anything already...sigh....