g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

An interesting thing just happened to me.

*Me pee'ing at the urinal*
Machinist: excuse me *reaches to grab a box beside me on a ledge*
Me: oops sorry *starts to shift slightly while still pee'ing*
-_- WTF! after he left i started to think what did he expect me to do, tell me piss to return inside me and i let him take his box?

sheesh...

More drama from my online life. Shit just keeps piling. I just gave my apologies and walked. I should've done that a loooong time ago when i finished the army. Lingering...thats just me. Trying to make things better and being nice often gets interpreted by people as other wise. Kinda sucks. And when you try to explain urself and make them understand, its kinda like..wiping a blood stain with a cloth, it keeps getting worse.

Oh well. The capoeira school hasn't replied me. I should sue! lol!! I should drop them another call soon. jingxi left me an sms at 6+ this morning wishing me happy birthday. God it was so sweet of her