g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Sunday, April 15, 2007

15th April...heading to tekong tomorrow. Been almost 2 yrs since i've gone in and now its like heading to the beginning all over again. Beginning...i began when i was with her, now i begin again without her. Maybe its gods way of telling me something, i've nvr been religious since my sec 4 days, never a believer yet i respect him to a deep degree. Call it premonitions or call it silliness, i think...somehow,somewhere i will make a difference. Don't mind me i'm just randoming.

in 7 weeks i'll grow and move on maybe. These 7 weeks would let me be a better person, to traina nd become more disciplined. Maybe no one believes in the army but hey to a certain degree its changed me alittle. Dear friends who read, thank you for the show of support. To those we are always there and care thank you, i won't disappoint you. I will be strong, I am Alvin.

9:49 pm. sunday, freakingly hot(mean the weather)