g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

boo. I'm blogging haha surprised? everyone probably thought I wouldn't and might disappear another year but no I haven't. Karen says i should get a tagboard but i don't know where to find a stable one hm~ might go twinker with afew and see how it goes.

Just yesterday a lady I know says I'm rather childish and i believe like a 1988 child. gezz...talk about being complimented. lol. Childish...friends who know me what do you think? Am I truly? others sometimes tell me I'm a deep thinker and I don't show it. Maybe..There are times when my brain is processing more then it should. I can hop from one thought to another and maybe none at all! amzing isn't it how my mind works. =P

Grace is taking her exams now and I dun think we'll have as much time together till her papers are over. I blocked nora off my msn list cos I don't really want her to view my blog. After all...there are alot of unpleasant things said about her and comparisons between her and grace in my blog. This suddenly reminds me of what Shuhui said many years ago:"You're always thinking about others,you should be selfish at times". True, but thats just my nature. Always considerate about how others feel and often it gets me in trouble or makes me feel like shit. haha..oh well those who read my blog you can post your comments about what i've said so far. Tell me what you think =)