g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Sunday, June 04, 2006

7th June 2005...my god..its almost a yr it seems. Such a long time has passed since the time before army began. Its now 4th June 2006. 3 days short of 365. 362 days have gone by but what has changed. Looking back...i think nothing much has for me. I'm still the immature and unwise brat I've always been. More reclusive maybe...but at least wiser when grace is around. Yes...grace..the only light that guides me these days through my dark times. If not for her what would I ahve become now. A shadow of my once glorious self.

As i type this now, i begin to wonder. What good have I done for the past yr. I think I'm starting to take a step closer to my family. Or at least I'm trying. I realize I've become distant frmo them cos I dun talk much to anyone. There's also my friends...yes...my beloved friends,dawn,jingxi and lydia al of which whom ahve gone to aussie...jerome and janice whom i've met up with recently..weehian,nicholas,david and the rest of my poly bunch who i still cherish even though we're leading different lives. I also think back on the days before i enlisted,the bishan group who kept me laughing and entertained through the months leading to my enlistment days. Yes i ponder about all these friends..I don't know if they would read this but still i wanna say thank you. Thank you to dawn for being my ever constant guide through these years of my short life. Thank you jingxi and lydia for being there in my turbulent chapter in life. Thank you jerom and janice for the wonderful memories of a time in my life as a student made enjoyable by you guys. Thank you my poly friends who showed me colors of life and the ways of truency. Lastly..thank you my bishan mates who kept me awake and laughing through lonesome nights.

Why am I saying all this...honestly i don't know. Maybe its the lost of a dear friend which has finally made me realize what a horrid person and friend I truly am. 21 yrs and none the wiser...*throws head back and laughs* goodness..sigh. Yes I shall update more often now...i know i've made that promise but now truly i shall keep it. Alittle poem here and there, a little thoughts of who i am. who reads this i wonder...truly i won't know. maybe I'll set up another tag board just to se who cares. *shrugs*