g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Friday, June 09, 2006

Blogging agani. Often when one blogs doesn't one wonder who reads? I wonder who does O.O haha. Well...I was skimming through dawn's blog. I always love reading what my bestie is doing over in aussie and before that how that bloody fruit treats her when I'm too busy to check on her before she left. Its amazing when I look back on all the years we've known each other. From mear only friends to the current state we are, my my we've come a long way. Through her I met another wonderful soul and that's vanessa. Vanessa the evil,the impatient but wonderful. Dawn the good,the patient and beautiful. I wonder how they'd react when they read this...

I'm lucky to have met so many other wonderful friensd along the course of my life,some I'ev left go cos of some reasons or another. Some I've let down. But with dawn's post I realize how wonderful frienship is and that I should continue to make myself a better friend. Maybe I should concentrate my efforts on friends worthwhile then those who cast me aside only to be used when needed..