g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Break time its lunch. Happy birthday to myself.

Starting to get stressed up again. I might get transfered to another department called Genesis. Its a more complex place with more work and the environment is very different. Whats good about it is i'll be given the chance to shine as compared to where i am at the moment. Not sure if i should. Yet at the same time i guess i must.

I officially declare i'm emotionally fucked. One moment marie can be really cold, the next she can get really happy and spam chats with me. She doesn't like me poking around her head and figuring out what she thinks but at the same time I'm being confused like nuts. I'm still trying very hard to be there for her, to have 5 mins with her and such. Sometimes she likes it other times she just ignores me. It really is making me feel crappy. She'll be starting a new job soon too, what is it she won't say. I guess i shouldn't probe too much too.

Tonight its gonna be a party with cara and the rest from WLNY. It'll be fun cos the last time we all went out together was 2 yrs ago. I hope they aren't planning any nasty pranks on me ><

My birthday wish...I have but 3 i guess. I won't say it out. But i doubt they'll come true too. Oh well, just a wish.

Do you still feel the same,
Or do you like the attention i give.
Does it matter to you what i feel or think
Or am i just another man.
I'd rather you tell me straight now
then to keep me waiting and guessing