g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Thursday, September 27, 2007

M...I allow myself to be too soft. To think too much into her actions and such.
She's just overly friendly i suppose and being friendly with me is just how she is as and with other people too.

She did make known that she wasn't looking forward to anything else between me and her. So i guess i answered my own questions. Move on alvin,move on. No point thinking, pondering and wondering on your birthday about what should be or what could be because you're sitting here thinking of this, yet is she...does she even bother with it.

This is the problem with me and her, lack of communication. I suppose fei is right. Let go, move on, don't look back. Yet...i still bother about her even when i want to do all that.

I wish i knew how you still feel