g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Saturday, September 29, 2007

smiling. learning to smile is a very difficult thing to do. Especially if you've tried really hard to do so.

I spent the day at home today sleeping,chatting with my ex guildies and relaxing. I think the only reason i've been so...frustrated with marie and such is due to sitting at my desk for 8 hrs a day doing minimal work and when i don't work i tend to think, and i'm the sort who thinks ALOT. Since i'll be posted to genesis on monday it means more work and less time ot think. Working form 8am to 11pm is what i heard i'll have to face in this department. Less time for me to spend time with marie as well. She'll be working soon at her mystery job so...i guess i might have to say byebye soon.

Had a good chat with a friend today. He knockd some perception into me about women. Kinda intersting though. I guess i wasn't pushing the wrong buttons. Its just the issue of culture and such that might be whats wrong. M~ wish me luck at my new department. I'll be off to lala land now!