g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wake me up when september ends. Its now october 1st.
Yesterday,she told me she still loves her ex alot. That she's gonna try to be with him and change herself for the better so that he'd want her back. Surprisingly, those are the exact same things i was doing. Everything she told me, things she said and things she planned had a freaky similarity to whatever i had planned out.

It was sad to know i was nothing but a rebound for her. Yet its good, both of us had a platform to take off from and decide what and where we are heading with our lives. I still thank god for the day I met her. She taught me alot, she broke the mold that grace left behind.

I can't beat a guy who can be there for her always. I'm just an entity far away from her that doesn't exist. But i know i exist, and i'll live on happily.

Genesis has been stressful so far. Different people and methods of working. I'm learning to cope now. Will be applying for SMU tonight. Hope i can get that interview and get through it too =\

At least...september is over now. I'll leave this book open and uncompleted. I choose to be there for her as a good friend and forever smile when she does,be strong for her when she needs me.