g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Monday, November 17, 2008

So the wedding has ended.
My darling brother got married on the 15th of november. It was really hectic but it was all smiles and things went very well. The guests enjoyed the buffet and everyone gave had a great time. As i look back i wonder on alot of things. Why didn't i take more pictures with my parents, why didn't i hug my parents and show them that they still got me living with them. I don't know why but yea haha.

Much clouds my mind of late. Studies and my latest project has gotten me really tired out.

On the night of the wedding when everything had ended and i had my shower and alone in my bed room. I thought of marie again. A year ago we promised each other she'd attend the wedding, we made so many plans up to little intimate details. In bed that night i quietly cried. How i love you marie, yet how i hate you. I dont really know where my life is leading itself to at this moment. Letting time blow my sails as I just watch events roll past me. I wish i knew how to control my life better.

Oh well. Thats all from me for now =)