g "Let me go, Let you go..."

Monday, August 11, 2008

Bloggie time.

Hm...school is into its 2nd week. I'm having quite alot of fun doing maths, readin and understanding economics and staying awake during banking & finance.
In the course of 3 years away from studying and being in society, i realize one thing. I have to change who i am, and with this chance now I can't give up so easily. I must fight on and make sure these 3 years will show.

Brother is getting married in November, the location is at a bar/bistro and I've seen the place. Its quite chic with good ambiance and a great setting. I'll bet it'll be a wonderful night, just hope the weather will be good!

Not much to update...my daily life continues to be as colorful and eccentric thats all i can say haha! Getting fat because i've been eating and eating AND not exercising >.> gr..

Time to get changed for class, i'm having PBF today and my prof is really dry.

"Her soft tresses fall from the side,
A pure white smile,
With a glint in her eyes,
I can never forget such a scene,
I can never let go of such a dream"